8/22/2010

writing...

It's been a long time since I don't write for real. I'm not talking about this writing you're reading here. No, writing for real, creating something, travelling throw my mind and visiting some weird, unknown, and strange places inside me.

No. These last days, or months, or maybe (hope not) years, I've been working on lots of other stuff that are filling my free inspirational time. I've spent tons of creativity making money - and didn't got rich yet, so I was doing it wrong way. I guess now I'm trying focus myself into something mine, something fresh, although it's pretty hard (mainly because I need to make money to stand for myself, to pay the bills, to be fed everyday) I'm going toward something I believe it's what I need to do. So I'm doing it.

But one thing I really need to do is write that screenplay. And administrate the projects like I'm doing, and make it happen.

Sometimes to make it happen is very hard. Of course I too have some doubts, like you, and like almost everyone, but I'll try instead. I don't really know what will happen to me next year, and I'm jumping into something very complex, very adult and strong, facing life like it need to be faced.

Ok, let's stop writing for now, I really need to sleep and wake up soon tomorrow... that's what I am talking about... fuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment