1/06/2011

Shit

Rejection, a real bad feeling to feel.
Today is my 2011 rejection day. 2 girls in a little interval of 5 minutes rejecting me. My ex-girlfriend, that don't even lives in my city cuts me from her facebook and said goodbye again, for the third time. She said that it's been harmful for her to stand knowing about me, and that it's better to cut our relation at this point. Ok, so cut it. Bitch.

The second rejection is a girl that I'm fucking ridiculously in love these days. It's very bad to be in love like this, without thinking, frightening her, and doing everything wrong. Every single thing wrong. And so things went finally bad today. She was going home with me tomorrow, to sleep here and saturday we will go travel. But now she's not coming anymore. And now, at this very moment, I'm sitting here alone and broke. Fuck. Why they do this? At the same day.

Well, I don't really know what to do right now. Maybe sleep, maybe go to the supermarket or something... I don't know.

Shit, I cleansed all my home, hired a cleaner to get everything clean. Shit shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment