11/16/2009

That's ok

Well, saturday I've stayed home, a little bit angry, but then, on sunday, everything was nice again, very nice. You know, when you are living with someone, sharing all kinds of things, sometimes it's harder then other days, but there are good moments, and this is what I'm talking about. Good moments.

Today, monday, usually a boring and tough day, was a great day. It's being a great day, ok? I woke up early to work (I use to work at home, at the computer), and started the things, answering mails, sending projects for evaluation, etc, and it was very productive. Later she wake up, and we have a breakfest together, and it was really nice. I mean, it's very good to have someone to hold, to kiss and to have a good time together, but the important thing is to have someone special, not anyone, but that person, that special person for you. And this is the first time in my life I really consider that I have someone truly special. Althought I've had other relationships, this one is the best. That's because I've waited so long, 8 years, to be with her.

I fell in love when met her, 8 years ago, when we studied together. We exchanged some kisses and it was all, but I was in love, and it last. I keep her in touch, even when she was dating other guy. We had times that we were distant from each other, when she compromised with other, mainly. I had 3 or 4 girlfriends at this 8 years gap, I had some beatiful experiences, adventures, lots of things, but never forgot her. She was always on my mind, even when I was with other girl.

Sometimes I felt that I was cheating, being a bad guy, but nowadays I realised it was not my fault, I always wanted to be with my actual girl, but she never, until now. And I was always right to want to be with her.

So, I don't know why I'm writing this stuff, but it's my blog and I can do anything. I guess it will be like a diary or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment