10/03/2010

Sleepy

I'm wandering if I go to bed right now or wait till the night get on. If I go to bed now I'll wake up very early, what can be good if I go to my company after the car shift begin.

Today I ate japanese food at a good restaurant, but I'm feeling a little bit apathetic these days, without feeling too much and getting what I need from the environment I in. It's sad to be like this, because I cannot stand for anything this way. I am feeling this for one week or more. I guess seeing my ex-girl made me feel like this. I went to her city and she went to the same music show I did, It was some kind of coincidence, but isn't a coincidence at all, because she is friend of the musicians and so am I, and I knew she was going, and couldn't do nothing. Well I could not went there, but I didn't want to do that because of her, it doesn't matter.
It's been 1 year and a half I didn't see her. The last time we were together, our last goodbye, was some of the most sad moments of my entire life. I've cried the whole night long. Actually I broke with her, was my decision, one of the toughest decisions of my life, but it was, in certain way, impossible to continue together at that point, we needed a decision. So it was very sad to see her again.

Well, I guess I'm going to sleep. Oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment