6/18/2013

Sleepwalking

Today is that kind of sleepwalking day through meetings, business and readings. I need to make decisions, but all I want to do is to spend all day walking in some distant bucolic place, with her company and nothing else. Today is that kind of sunny but melancholic day, with my mind floating through invisible waves, with an infinity spiral thought that goes and comes in the same way all the time, repeating and repeating the same pattern every instant, repeatedly and repeatedly.

I'm that kind of obsessed guy that is repeating the same thinking pattern the whole day, not going anywhere, but flying inside, seated on the same chair all day long, the subjects in front of me always changing, different people, different issues, but the same mind pattern. But unattached to everything that really matters in the real pragmatic working existence, but besides that solving this things normally.

No comments:

Post a Comment